[TYPO3-german] Ich bitte um Professionelle Unterstützung

von Plocki plocki at silverline.tv
Thu Mar 14 09:26:19 CET 2013

Ich habe die Nachricht auch in andere Forums veröffentlicht, deshalb ist sie jetzt in Englisch.
Hi, in order to solve a Typo3 crash I'd like to receive some good help from you.
I was trying to make the statistics to work, so after deinstalling AW Stats and trying to intall an actual version,  my backend.php or Tools aren't there anymore!

Instead this:

"Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/var/www/typo3/typo3conf/ext/ics_awstats/mod1/class.tx_icsawstats_awstats.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/typo3/typo3conf/ext/ics_beuser_awstats/class.tx_icsbeuserawstats_log_items.php on line 33 "

So.. Do I need to re-install typo3 and all the information and contents + plugins or can I get the whole back?
this error coud have worse consecuences, so I should not have
Thanks for your help!
Danke!