[TYPO3-german] Thumbnail Generation issue with Typo3 6.1.6

Mohsin Abbas mohsin.abbas at coeus-solutions.de
Wed Dec 11 15:48:02 CET 2013

Hello,

I am facing an issue about the thumbnail of images in back end, I am using "alt_gd_magick"  version (0.5.2) for thumbnail generation it works all the time but with the Typo3 6.1.6 it is not working it shows the original image at the place of thumb, please give me some suggestion about the issue how can I resolved it.

It's second time I have faced this issue, for the first time I have resolved this by using "ob_end_clean()" (to remove extra white space in code) function in Typo3 4.7 version, but now i am using TYPO3 6.1.6  and the same issue occur I have used the above mentioned function but it is not working,

Thanks

Regards
Mohsin Abbas
SSE at Coeus solutions