[TYPO3-german] Cache an Subdomain binden

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Fri Apr 19 14:51:44 CEST 2013

Hi Mike,

Mike Streibl wrote:

> We have one page, where are different values like colors or prices based
> on the http_host. TYPO3 can not recognize that there are differences
> except I do not cache the complete page.

Make a condition in Typoscript based on the http host. This will force TYPO3
to generate caches for each condition result.

A more clean approach would be to generate your links properly, but I guess
this would require you to rewrite parts of your website.

Best regards
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!