[TYPO3-german] Does

Erdal Gök comm at webcan.de
Tue May 22 19:22:09 CEST 2012

Hello Michael,

Michael Schütz wrote:
> Hello TYPO3-People my name is Michael,
> i'm new to this mailinglist and i'm very excited to get in contact with a part of the famous TYPO3-Community.

You are welcome.

> At the moment i'm experimenting with the new form-systemextension. The form i created works. But it creates MAILER-DAEMON Mails when fields get filled with umlauts (ü, ö, ä, ß). Does some body know if this is a bug or do i have to configure somewhere something i didn't find at the moment. I did some search in the code for some hints but without success so far.

In Fact I don't know. Sorry! Which TYPO3 Version you use?

You can have a look here http://bugs.typo3.org.
The bugtracker of the TYPO3 Core is hosted on forge:
forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-core.

Bytheway: this is the German list, where we speak German. But you could
use the English one if you want to write in English: typo3.english.

Kind regards

Erdal