[TYPO3-german] Multilang Seite mit "Not Found" Fehler

Basti sebastian.schmal at gmx.de
Tue Jun 19 10:53:03 CEST 2012

und hier noch die htaccess

AddHandler php5-cgi .php
#####
#
# Example .htaccess file for TYPO3 CMS - for use with Apache Webserver
#
# This file includes settings for the following configuration options:
#
# - Compression via TYPO3
# - Settings for mod_rewrite (URL-Rewriting)
# - PHP optimisation
# - Miscellaneous
#
# If you want to use it, you have to copy it to the root folder of your
TYPO3 installation (if its
# not there already) and rename it to '.htaccess'. To make .htaccess
files work, you might need to
# adjust the 'AllowOverride' directive in your Apache configuration file.
#
# IMPORTANT: You may need to change this file depending on your TYPO3
installation!
#
# Lines starting with a # are treated as comment and ignored by the web
server.
#
# You should change every occurance of TYPO3root/ to the location where
you have your website in.
# For example:
# If you have your website located at http://mysite.com/
# then your TYPO3root/ is just empty (remove 'TYPO3root/')
# If you have your website located at http://mysite.com/some/path/
# then your TYPO3root/ is some/path/ (search and replace)
#
# You can also use this configuration in your httpd.conf, but then you
have to modify some lines,
# see the comments (search for 'httpd.conf')
#
# Questions about this file go to the matching Install mailing list, see
# http://typo3.org/documentation/mailing-lists/
#
####

### Begin: Compression via TYPO3 ###

# Compressing resource files will save bandwidth and so improve loading
speed especially for users
# with slower internet connections. TYPO3 can compress the .js and .css
files for you.
# 1) Uncomment the following lines and
# 2) Set $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']['compressionLevel'] = '9'

#<FilesMatch "\.js\.gzip$">
#	AddType "text/javascript" .gzip
#</FilesMatch>
#<FilesMatch "\.css\.gzip$">
#	AddType "text/css" .gzip
#</FilesMatch>
#AddEncoding gzip .gzip

### End: Compression via TYPO3 ###

### Begin: Browser caching of ressource files ###

# Enable long browser caching for JavaScript and CSS files.

# This affects Frontend and Backend and increases performance.
# You can also add other file extensions (like gif, png, jpg), if you
want them to be longer cached, too.

<FilesMatch "\.(js|css)$">
   <IfModule mod_expires.c>
     ExpiresActive on
     ExpiresDefault "access plus 7 days"
   </IfModule>
   FileETag MTime Size
</FilesMatch>

### End: Browser caching of ressource files ###

### Begin: Settings for mod_rewrite ###

# You need rewriting, if you use a URL-Rewriting extension (RealURL,
CoolUri, SimulateStatic).

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

# Enable URL rewriting
RewriteEngine On

# Change this path, if your TYPO3 installation is located in a
subdirectory of the website root.
#RewriteBase /

# Rule for versioned static files, configured through:
# - $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']['versionNumberInFilename']
# - $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['versionNumberInFilename']
# IMPORTANT: This rule has to be the very first RewriteCond in order to
work!
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule ^(.+)\.(\d+)\.(php|js|css|png|jpg|gif|gzip)$ $1.$3 [L]

# Stop rewrite processing, if we are in the typo3/ directory.
# For httpd.conf, use this line instead of the next one:
# RewriteRule
^/TYPO3root/(typo3/|t3lib/|fileadmin/|typo3conf/|typo3temp/|uploads/|favicon\.ico)
- [L]
RewriteRule
^(typo3/|t3lib/|fileadmin/|typo3conf/|typo3temp/|uploads/|favicon\.ico)
- [L]

# Redirect http://example.com/typo3 to
http://example.com/typo3/index_re.php and stop the rewrite processing.
# For httpd.conf, use this line instead of the next one:
# RewriteRule ^/TYPO3root/typo3$ /TYPO3root/typo3/index.php [L]
RewriteRule ^typo3$ typo3/index_re.php [L]

# If the file/symlink/directory does not exist => Redirect to index.php.
# For httpd.conf, you need to prefix each '%{REQUEST_FILENAME}' with
'%{DOCUMENT_ROOT}'.
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l

# Main URL rewriting.
# For httpd.conf, use this line instead of the next one:
# RewriteRule .* /TYPO3root/index.php [L]
RewriteRule .* index.php [L]

</IfModule>

### End: Settings for mod_rewrite ###

### Begin: PHP optimisation ###

# If you do not change the following settings, the default values will
be used.

# TYPO3 works fine with register_globals turned off.
# This is highly recommended, if your web server has it turned on.
#php_flag register_globals off

### End: PHP optimisation ###

### Begin: Miscellaneous ###

# Make sure that directory listings are disabled.
#Options -Indexes

### End: Miscellaneous ###

# Add your own rules here.
# ...

php_value memory_limit 128M

vielen Dank!

TYPO3 - TIPS - ANLEITUNGEN - NEWS
unter: http://blog.ingeniumdesign.de/

TYPO3 Webdesign Agentur Wiesbaden - Frankfurt
unter: http://www.ingeniumdesign.de/

Facebook Fan
http://www.facebook.com/ingeniumdesign/