[TYPO3-german] [TYPO3-calendar] Events are not shown after end of week is reached

Rene rene.staeker at freenet.de
Wed Jun 8 23:45:48 CEST 2011

Hello everybody,
in the new version 1.4 is a bug in the month- and year-view. (I think
it's a bug)
If an event is created over the end of week (saturday or sunday), it
ends in the views at the end of the first week of the event.

The attached image shows the problem.
The created event (called "Sommerferien" or "Summer holidays") reaches
from 30 june 2011 until 17 july 2011.
But the views show only the first week, NOT the following.

After searching in the HTML code, i think that the <div> and the <td>
rowspan are not created for the following days/weeks.
But I don't find the place of the bug in code.

I'll thank you very much for quick help.

Rene