[TYPO3-german] Backend-Session ends since version 4.3.3 when using the templa voila wizard

Michael Hohmann noses at gmx.de
Mon Sep 6 18:36:57 CEST 2010

hi @all,

I've a new and fresh installation of typo3 version 4.4.2 with installed templa voila extension.

Now I want to use the wizard and in step 2 the session ends dialog appears. Answering the dialog with "Stay logged in" does'nt work, so that I have to logout.

After that a new login in not possible (the login is in a loop after enter username und password). Only deleating cache or switch to private mode (Firefox) enables a new login.

I switched back to older versions of typo 3 with the result, that typo 3 <= 4.3.1 works fine. With all newer versions the same error occure.

Why does it work only until 4.3.1 ? Any ideas ?

my settings:

- managed server by hetzner
- PHP 5.2.14
- typo 3 4.4.2