[TYPO3-german] TYPO3 System Requirements for each Version

Daniela Waranie typo3-community at gmx.de
Wed Aug 26 12:05:18 CEST 2009

Hi all,

i want to create a table with all system requirements for each of the
following typo3 versions:
- 3.8.0
- 4.0.0
- 4.1.0
- 4.2.0
but i can not find a exact PHP/MySQL version number for each TYPO3 version.

1)
Please help send me the exact PHP/MySQL version - and if possible a
official URL.

2)
I do not expect that one of the patch versions (digit 3) raise the
system requirements, so i do not take the patch versions in my table.
Please correct me if i am wrong.

3)
Can i run TYPO3 3.8.1 and 4.2.x on the same PHP/MySQL version (means PHP
>= 5.2.0, and MySQL x.x.x)?

Best regards
Daniela Waranie