[TYPO3-german] typo3.org: Integrationspläne WAS Re: t3pages Stand der Dinge

tf tf at netresearch.de
Fri Nov 9 11:07:41 CET 2007

Daniel Hinderink schrieb:

> Ich habe keine Email auf der Liste gefunden.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Re: AW: [t3a-members] t3pages.de - official statement?
Datum: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 20:46:21 +0100
Von: Michael Ablass    <ma at netresearch.de>
Antwort an: t3a-members at lists.association.typo3.org
An: t3a-members at lists.association.typo3.org
CC: daniel at typo3.org
Referenzen: <20071108114451.FA3B.MA at netresearch.de>
<4732EE7E.2000109 at typo3.org>

Hello Daniel,

> I must say I am quite unhappy with the fact, that you do not always
> remove the complete entry, but only parts of it.
>
> Can you agree to deleting all reference projects that are subject to
> complaints completely?
>
> best,
>
> Daniel

In the past we (hopefully) deleted everything exept the links an maybe
the screenshots. But we would like to follow your wish to erase all
projects that are subject of complaints. At the moment this regards only
a few agency entries (my status). If you already "collected" more
complaints, please send them to info at t3pages.de an we will recognize
them (meant to other readers of this list too). All other projects
without complaints which where not added by so called external users in
the last days will be changed in the next days to empty agency and
descriptions fields. Hope thats ok so far.

Cheers
Michael