[TYPO3-german] content check of typo3 websites

Weber Anton Anton.Weber at grammer.com
Mon May 14 11:59:45 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'm looking for functions, procedures etc. pp. to do some basic check of
our content  managed by typo3. The built-in functions are not so good.

We checked data fields like "tstamp" or "SYS_LASTCHANGED" within the
mySQL database. We used the the built-in db check - but the information
we are interested doesn't come out.

I' want to know

1. Which date/time BE users did there last action, whatever this was?
2. Are there any broken links?
3. Which date/time a page or file was edited at last?

Are there any PHP scripts or typo3 extension around to accomplish this?

regards

Anton Weber