[TYPO3-german] th_specialelements mit Typo3 4.0.5

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Thu May 3 10:39:48 CEST 2007

David Uhlmann kirjoitti:
 > Hallo Liste,
 >
 > hat jemand von Euch th_specialelements mit einer 4er Version von
Typo3 am Laufen?

 > Scheitere sowohl bei lokaler wie auch globaler Installation mit
folgender Fehlermeldung:

 > Error in init.php: Path to TYPO3 main dir could not be resolved
correctly.
 > This happens if the last 6 characters of this path,
 > /***/***/, (\$temp_path) is NOT
 > "typo3/" for some reason.

Ich habe nicht das Problem mit Typo3 4.1.1

 > Die Doku sagt:
 >
 > For this extension, the Typo3 the function “getMainFields” in the
core class “t3lib_tceforms” had to be overwritten. This may cause
problems when updating to a new Typo3 version.This extension has been
tested with Typo3 3.62 and Typo3 3.7.

Das is nicht gut.

//Hook: getMainFields_preProcess (requested by Thomas Hempel for use
with the "dynaflex" extension)
         foreach ($this->hookObjectsMainFields as $hookObj)    {
             if (method_exists($hookObj,'getMainFields_preProcess'))    {
                 $hookObj->getMainFields_preProcess($table,$row,$this);
             }
         }

ext_localconf.php

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SC_OPTIONS']['t3lib/class.t3lib_tceforms.php']['getMainFieldsClass']='EXT:myext/class.getMainFields_preProcess.php:getMainFields_preProcess';

<?php
// class. getMainFields_preProcess.php
class getMainFields_preProcess {
function getMainFields_preProcess(&$table,&$row,&$this) {
global $TCA;
if ($TCA[$table]=='tt_content')    { /

                 // Load the full TCA for the table.
             t3lib_div::loadTCA($table);

// Load the description content for the table
             if ($this->edit_showFieldHelp ||
$this->doLoadTableDescr($table))    {
                 $GLOBALS['LANG']->loadSingleTableDescription($table);
             }

                 // special specialelements-layout
             if ($row['CType'] == 'specialelements') {
                 $TCA[$table] =
$TCA[$table]['th_specialelements_layout'.$row['th_specialelements_layout']];
             }
}
return;
}
}
?>

I habe dass getest. Aber dass fungiert nicht - warum?