[TYPO3-german] external URL in a specific frame

Matthias Süncksen suencksen at xiah.de
Thu Jul 20 20:26:09 CEST 2006

meta schrieb:
> Hi folks,
>
> i need to use a frameset to include external URLs in my website. So i
> got stuck with the following example...
>
> 1) I disable jumpURL with the following line of code
>
> ###
> config.disablePageExternalUrl = 1
> ###
>
> 2) I now want to load the external URL that is declared in the
> Page-Header into a specific frame

Woule be a nice approach to use page type "externalUrl" for that matter.

One has to know 'config.disablePageExternalUrl', of course..

> ###
> 2 = FRAME
> 2.obj = page
> 2.params = frameborder="0" marginheight="0" border="0" scrolling="AUTO"
> 2.src = field:url
> ###
>
> How is it possible to access the external URL and set it as source of a
> frame?

I've been looking at the php source code of the FRAME stuff
and already fear it's not supported yet. It appeared to me the "FRAME.src"
attribute is lacking any support of stdWrap. , .data , field: ..

A different solution is to store the frame url in a field like 'subtitle'
and then doing this:

content.10 = COA
content.10 {
          10 = HTML
          10.value = <script>

            20 = HTML
            20.value.field = subtitle
            20.value.wrap = document.location.href=" | ";

             25 = HTML
             25.value = </script>

           30 = HTML
           30.value.field = subtitle