[TYPO3-UG Frankfurt] tt_news not showing archived news

Amer Zec amerzec at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 14:13:08 CEST 2012

Hello there,

I have been using tt_news plugin for quite some time. Recently I updated
plugin to 3.2.1 version (from 2.5.0). I have reconfigured most of my pages
showing news, but the pages with archived news are not displayed. All I see
is  error *(**Sorry, Archive contains no items).  *I have posted question
to  StackOverflow here. <http://goo.gl/TjX9B> During the update I executed
update scripts that come with tt_news versions after 3.0.0, and they were
all green. I have this problem no matter if I use old HTML template files
or using new template that comes with tt_news version 3.2.1.

Could someone please propose few troubleshooting steps - I don't know where
to begin from here.

Thank you and Best regards.
A. Zec