[TYPO3-UG France] How can I edit the register:newsMoreLink

Thomas Heilmann heilmann at mindscreen.de
Thu Dec 23 17:44:01 CET 2010

Hi Jure,

> I'm a new user of this mailing list, and this is my first post.

welcome! :)

> For now, when my list of news (tt_news) is displayed, there is a "more"
> link with each item. It comes from "register:newsMoreLink".
> But how (where) can I edit this value ?
> To put a "read more" instead of  "more".

you can edit the link text via the regular localization features of TYPO3:

Put this in your TS setup:
plugin.tt_news._LOCAL_LANG.en.more = read more

This would change the string for the English localization -- if you
substitute "en" with the corresponding ISO language key, you can change
the string for other languages, too.

Cheers,
Thomas