[TYPO3-english] No one here anymore?

Christian Tauscher christian.tauscher at media-distillery.de
Thu Feb 13 22:01:57 CET 2020

Am 17.01.2019 um 15:23 schrieb Tony Lush:
>>> since this NGs seems to be rarely visited, where are you all gone for
> communication about TYPO3?

It became quite silent... sad.

> Most communications is on typo3.slack.com.

I tryed slack last year, but gave up after 2 weeks.

slack ist too confusing. Completeley loosing oversight.
No order, no strukture, 100 people talking about 100 things at the same
time.
No threats, no propper archive...
Maybe someone should show me the trick bu so far,
I can't get warm with this fancy new computer-things....

Where has my C64 gone with the good old BBS-Software and fido net?

;-)

Christian.