[TYPO3-english] Typo3 Form

Jaco Graaff jacograaff at spacexplorer.co.za
Thu May 10 11:45:13 CEST 2018

I am trying out Typo3 v9 in anticipation of the LTS later this year

The only FORM plugin seems to be the now included Form extension

I am trying the following

- realtime "onBlur" validators with JS

- Hidden content as HTML that will be send as include in the BODY of the
email

- Show the HIDDEN content in the REVIEW PAGE/STEP

- change the default email template from a
style

I have problems with all 4.

-- all my html code gets stripped out - cannot get a flag that disables this

-- Hidden content stays hidden in the REVIEW PAGE/STAGE - no way to show it

-- All content forced into a <table> format without any option to change
the names of fields from what it is in the FE Form

etc...

Any suggestions?

---