[TYPO3-english] Re: Current page url being added to all links on the page after first load

John McCarthy john at thirtysixdigital.com
Thu Mar 8 20:09:25 CET 2018

Hi Christian, thanks for your advice.

I checked through the page properties/config and there's no mention of realurl but there is "Exclude from speaking URL". I tried checking this on and off but that didn't make any difference to the page slug being duplicated in the url.

Just to reiterate. When connecting to the page directly, everything works. It's only when clicking through to another page that the duplication happens.

I also presume all settings such as checkboxes in page properties were stored in either the database or config files and therefore are the same as the existing working site.

Also to note. I have started from scratch again after working on this for some time today. Just to ensure everything is identical to the working site other than database connection.

---

There is one more thing; as well as the menu urls having the current page slug duplicated in them. The asset files, scripts etc also have the current page in their url link. For example src="www.website.com/current-page/uploads/media/image.jpeg".

Apologies, that may have made a bit easier to determine where our issues reside if I'd put that in the original post.

Thanks again for your time.