[TYPO3-english] Shariif social share buttons not showing

Dennis Hoffland d.o.hoffland at tele2.nl
Tue Jan 30 12:19:17 CET 2018

Hello,

I've installed the extensions rx_shariff (version 10.2.1) and bootstrap_package (version 9.1.0) on TYPO3 8.7.9.

The docmentation of rx_shariif suggests you can simply add the social share buttons like any other content element: https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/rx_shariff/Installation/Index.html

So I did, In addition, I've included the static template "Shariff: Plugin settings, FE styles incl. Font-Awesome but no jQuery" in my TS setup.

However, no buttons are shown. The page source only contains the links to the CSS and JS files (from the static template).

Do I need to create a ViewHelper to get them on my page, now that I am using the bootstrap_package (and which steps are required in that case)?

Kind regards,

Dennis