[TYPO3-english] Re: "Down-Flowing" images

Ernst Fall mariannemusterfrau at gmx.net
Fri Jan 26 03:56:55 CET 2018

Thanks, unfortunately i don´t find these down-flowing images there. Maybe I made the question not clear enough ;) I don´t need the appearance to be animated, but the images should be aligned in multiple columns (e.g. 4 ones) and all images in one column are placed directly underneath each other, regardless of their (differing) aspect ratio.
How can this be done in Typo3? Via CSS it´s made with flexboxes I guess, but Typo3 doesn´t render the HTML-structure such to be stylable by CSS flexboxes...