[TYPO3-english] Configration for gridelements only in files.

Dmitry dmitry at typo3.ru.net
Fri Jan 19 18:01:00 CET 2018

I want to include all configration for gridelements in files.

So, when I store my CE Backend Layout in back-end it works correctly

mod.web_layout.BackendLayouts {
  exampleKey {
    title = Example
    icon = EXT:my_ext/Gridelements/Teaser/Resources/Public/Icons/icon.gif
    config {
      backend_layout {
        colCount = 1
        rowCount = 1
        rows {
          1 {
            columns {
              1 {
                name = Content
                colPos = 0
              }
            }
          }
        }
      }
    }
  }
}

But if I set configuration in TSConfig, content not rendering.

tx_gridelements {
	overruleRecords = 1
	setup {
		2-Teaser {
			title = Teaser
			description = Teaser
			icon = EXT:my_ext/Gridelements/Teaser/Resources/Public/Icons/icon.gif
			topLevelLayout = 0
			config {
				colCount = 1
				rowCount = 1
                rows {
                    1 {
						columns {
							1 {
							name = Content
							colPos = 0
							}
						}
                    }
                }

			}
		}
	}
}

Gridelements find this template, but there is no rendering content

tt_content.gridelements_pi1.20.10.setup {
	1 < lib.gridelements.defaultGridSetup
	1 {
		cObject = FLUIDTEMPLATE
		cObject.file = EXT:my_ext/Gridelements/Teaser/Resources/Private/Templates/Template.html
	}
}
--
Kind regards,