[TYPO3-english] Bootstrap extension: Oops, an error occurred! Code: 201801041505214244f30d

Dennis Hoffland d.o.hoffland at tele2.nl
Thu Jan 4 16:28:57 CET 2018

Hi,

I've just installed the Typo3 8.7.9 CMS with the bootstrap extension (version 9.1.0). Beside realrUrl that's the only extension I've added so far.

After creating just a few pages and filling the TS template with the setup and constants provided with the extension (which worked fine up to a point) I suddenly got in the FE:

Oops, an error occurred! Code: 201801041505214244f30d

Where can I get more information on the causes of this error. Searching with Google on the error code turned up nothing.

Kind regards,

Dennis