[TYPO3-english] Typo3 Site Migration from Linux to Windows

Christian Platt christian.platt at pharmaline.de
Thu Feb 22 12:40:27 CET 2018

Hi Luca,

you should at first of all be sure to be able to run the mysql database on your System

I would do it like that

1. download the mysql Database from source system.
2. Install this dump on your new system
3. In the mysql database create an new User/password to access the database
4. Check that your user can access the database
5…. rund the first install and go ahead

if everything is ok, you can run build up the database, copy the filesystem…

If you do not access to the database…. bad. You cannot goon.

Let me tell you that it is only the second but best idea to use a windows system as server…. (just my 2 cent)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Platt

-----------------------------------
Pharmaline - IT services