[TYPO3-english] Re: Update from TYPO3 7.x -> TYPO3 8.x: error with upgradeWizard from Install Tool

Chris Bro webagentur at brombachers.de
Sun Feb 18 10:50:51 CET 2018

Hello,
I faced the same problem within an upgrade from 7.6 to 8.7 via upgradeWizard. All other wizards worked, but this one produced the same error message you described. Did you find a solution in the meantime?

I did this as a workaround:
In the file DataMapProcessor.php I put the following lines on comment:

/*
foreach ($fieldNames as $fieldName ) {
$this->synchronizeFieldValues ($item,...);
}
*/

After that the Wizard went through and up to now I have no problems with the upgraded project. Nevertheless i guess this is not the correct solution and would be happy about more informations or better ideas.

Thanks in advance