[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 - rename/overwrite “Default” language title with English in frontend and backend

Stefan_BS bscurtu at alfamm.ro
Thu Dec 13 09:33:28 CET 2018

I have TYPO3 9.5.1 with Official Introduction Package (bootstrap-package),
configuration and language menu are working OK and switching in between the
predefined/defined languages is not a problem. I’m looking for a while for a
way to rename the “Default” language title with “English” – but I can’t find
anyway how or where to change this (Default appears in frontend at languages
menu selector and also in backend at Localization and Languages)!

What I need exactly is to change like this in Frontend:

Default German Dansk into
English German Dansk

and in Backed "Default" to become English

I know that I can create a new Language = English and hide Default language
page, but this is not a solution for me and I also do not want to use Site
Configuration.

--
Sent from: http://typo3.3.n7.nabble.com/TYPO3-English-f68026.html