[TYPO3-english] Custom Css

Wieslaw Golsz golsz at interia.pl
Mon Aug 20 10:36:28 CEST 2018

Hello, I am trying to transfer the Intense bootstrap html template to TYPO3. I used the Introduction template, and then I removed from the template
"includeCSSLibs" and "includeCSS" -
  was cleared.All basic folders, such as images, fonts, css etc. from Intense template have been copied. The html fragments are also copied. The part is correct, but there are a few things that are not yet okay. It is evident that Intense Css is being loaded (e.g. some colors, icons). I skip the "width template" here .1. About us >> http://remax-prestige.pl/typo3/The division into two parts is correct, the picture is visible.2. There is no counter but icons are visibleimg_3a - this is; img_3b - it should beIcons are as fonts... https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AuBb8ykH2eCwak2WIjCZOlT2h3tT-Kqo3. The background is not visibleimg_4a - this is; img_4b - it should beIn this case, a link to img (in html)<section class="parallax-container" data-parallax-img="fileadmin/intense/images/sample-10-1170x600.jpg">4. The icons are visible. But the color in the normal state is wrong, and after "hovering over" is correct.img_1a - this is; img_1b - it should beIn one case, css data is read correctly, but not everywhere. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AuBb8ykH2eCwak2WIjCZOlT2h3tT-Kqo Best Regards,