[TYPO3-english] Labels missing at custom fields in TCA

Mikel lists at con-version.com
Wed Aug 15 11:14:48 CEST 2018

Hi Jeppe,

I’m not sure, if xml files will be read. I guess so, but maybe you should try to add xlf as file ending.

Can you also show your nodes, both original and translated? Maybe there is something wrong with node names or attributes.

Original:
<trans-unit id=„identifier“>
	<source>….

Translated:
<trans-unit id=„identifier“ approved=„yes“>
	<target state=„translated“>…

Maybe that helps.

Mikel