[TYPO3-english] Labels missing at custom fields in TCA

Birgit lists at berlin-typo3.de
Tue Aug 14 14:19:38 CEST 2018

Hallo Jeppe,

in my case this has fixed the problem with locallang.xlf in typo3conf/ext/myExtension  in TYPO 8.7:

Go to the BE Module Language -> hit the download translation button for the language

But you have an error - the string has to be the same in TCA and locallang.xlf:

> 'label' => 'LLL:EXT:befmembers/Resources/Private/Language/locallang_db.xml:tx_befmembers_description‘,

> EXT:befmembers/Resources/Private/Language/locallang_db.xml:

>>> <trans-unit id="tx_befmembers_domain_model_befmembers.tx_befmembers_description">
>>> 	<source>Description</source>
>>> </trans-unit>

this is the string in your TCA:

>>> <trans-unit id="tx_befmembers_description">

Best regards
Birgit