[TYPO3-english] Upgrading PHP 5.2 to 5.5 running TYPO3 Ver. 4.5.1

chaitrahegde chaitrahegde2489 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 14:26:31 CEST 2018

Hello,

I have a website running with TYPO3 version 4.5. It uses PHP version 5.2

I am aware that both the versions are way too old and obsolete now. However,
I do not want to upgrade my typo3 version for some reasons at the moment.

I want to upgrade my PHP version to 5.5. I have read that TYPO3 v4.5 is
compatible upto php 5.5
I would like to know if I can safely upgrade my php from 5.2 to 5.5 ? Is
there a possibility that some backend/frontend features of the TYPO3
installation of my website may face compatability issues or errors or if
there is a possibility that my application may break ?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.
Chaitra Hegde

--
Sent from: http://typo3.3.n7.nabble.com/TYPO3-English-f68026.html