[TYPO3-english] fluid: Objects lost in for ech

Christian Tauscher christian.tauscher at media-distillery.de
Tue Aug 7 11:49:37 CEST 2018

Hi dear developers.

Even it became a quiet place here I give it a try:

I habe an extbase Extention written.
in my view i do this:

//the model is a name, uid, wahtever... and a >image<!

$singleObject = $this->getOneSpecialRecordFromDB();
$moreObjects =  $this->getAllFromDB();
$this->view->assign('theSingleData',    $singleObject);
$this->view->assign('theMultipleData',  $moreObjects);

OK so far. Lets have a look inside fluid:

for theSingleData f:debug gives me this for the image:

image => TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Domain\Model\FileReferenceprototypepersistent
entity (uid=17069, pid=341)

perfekt! i can render the image with f:image as easy as all the other
fields.

since 'theMultipleData' is a array of 1or more of these Objects I use a
loop:

<f:for each="{theMultipleData}" as="item">
  <f:debug>{item}</f:debug>
</f:for>

it loops throug the array as expected, giving me fluid accessible names,
uids end everything, but

image => 1

Where has my Image gone to? image=>1 means there is ONE image, but the
Object is lost!?!?

Can you help me understanding/solving this?

Thank you!

Christan.