[TYPO3-english] Re: why AWS Typo3 AMI always show same page, even i create my typoscript and template?

David Bruchmann davidbruchmann at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 18:20:20 CEST 2018

Hi Jim,

in the html-output of your page I see that there must be an extension aws_getting_started.
Disable the extension in extension-manager and check in your main-template of each site in your pagetree that any template related to that extension is removed too.
You still can check in fileadmin if there's a folder  related to that extension but I suppose all assets have been moved to the extension. If you find a related folder in fileadmin you could consider deleting it, perhaps making a zip-file first of it.

If in you main-template in setup and constants are still any inclusions related to the extension in the kind <INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT: source="FILE:EXT:aws_getting_started/ ... "> you should remove that.

Best,
David