[TYPO3-english] Xclass news fetch in wrong Table

Michaël Roy roy.michael30 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 19:48:23 CEST 2017

Hi,
i needed to change the function  getSearchConstraints(QueryInterface $query, DemandInterface $demand) in NewsRepository from the news extension.

So I created an extend class to overwrite the function in which I added a simple echo to see if it was working. But I got an oops error on the search result display. The same code was working before the extend class.

I check the logs to see what was wrong and it was trying to access the table tx.newsextend_domain_model instead of news_domain_model

Is there something I can do to resolve this problem.

Thanks in advance