[TYPO3-english] Re: Cooluri 1.1.4: Page-Browser in News

Mario Philipp m.philipp at wmgraphix.de
Thu Sep 21 14:20:45 CEST 2017

Now I found a solution which works fine for me!

In the pagination file news/Resources/Private/Templates/ViewHelpers/Widget/Paginate/Index.html I changed two lines:

Line 47:
<f:widget.link addQueryStringMethod="GET" arguments="{currentPage: pagination.previousPage}">

Line 74:
<f:widget.link addQueryStringMethod="GET" arguments="{currentPage: page.number}">{page.number}</f:widget.link>

Basically, they could also remove the condition!

Regards
Mario