[TYPO3-english] Re: Language Translation in TYPO3 7.6

Christian Baer tigtor at terra-animata.de
Mon Sep 18 09:59:46 CEST 2017

Is this  still working in 7.6.16?

I added

mod.web_layout.allowInconsistentLanguageHandling = 1

to my pageTS Config but still get this error:

"Inconsistent content detected in language "EN"
Make sure that this behavior is intended and does not pose a problem for you. We highlighted the problematic records for you."

on pages with mixed languages. They are displayed in the frontend but I'm not able to change their sorting.
Currently the only solution seems to remove the references to the origin-entry in the database, so all entries are non-translated entries,
which seems wrong to me. But my editors can't work the way it is now.

The installation was a fresh up-to-date installation from 2014 and is kept up to date until now, so it would be nice to get things working again that worked until now.