[TYPO3-english] Original width and height of image in fluid

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Tue Sep 12 22:51:02 CEST 2017

On 08/09/2017 10:19, Vikram Mandal wrote:
> On 09/06/2017 10:54 AM, Vikram Mandal wrote:
>> On 09/05/2017 12:55 PM, Jigal van Hemert wrote:
>>>
>>> If 'image' is the file reference object it would be
>>> {image.originalFile.width}
>>>

> width and height are protected vars. To access them we need to use the
> getProperty() method.

To access properties Fluid will call getXxx methods. In some objects
there are getXxxx functions which calculate a property that is not
directly present in the object. If you generate debug output from that
object you won't see the property but you can use it in Fluid.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Core Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!