[TYPO3-english] Hooks: processDatamap_preProcessFieldArray()

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Tue Sep 5 12:15:53 CEST 2017

Hi,

On 08/08/2017 13:11, Christian Tauscher wrote:

> BUT: How can I tell exactly this record is a COPY?
> the field 't3_origuid' seems not to be existing anymore.

Haven't dug really deep in it, but a COPY is done through
process_cmdmap() in the DataHandler. Using a combination of the hooks
processCmdmap_preProcess and processCmdmap_postProcess plus the
variables $pasteUpdate and $pasteDatamap you can probably detect COPY
commands and change the necessary values in the $pasteDatamap which you
have marked before in $pasteUpdate.
The actual copy is created between these two hooks and the $pasteDatamap
is executed afterwards to update some fields.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Core Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!