[TYPO3-english] Re: multidomain typo3 and links logo and menu) are mixed up redirects

Rob de Vries rob at flextravel.nl
Tue Sep 5 10:25:07 CEST 2017

Do you mean the domains within typo3 - backend or within apache (which is something for the host)?
I changed the sequence of the domains and it seems to work.

However I still can't change the link of the logo.
This one is pounting to flextravel. nl   For the example see https://www.flydrivehotel.nl/
I can't find why this has still this reference and how to change.
Thanks so far, mayby you have an idear to solve this last issue? At last solution, maybe via typescript?

Best regards

Rob