[TYPO3-english] CoolURI and sf_event_mgt

Robert Hafenried robert.hafenried at web.de
Mon Oct 30 23:36:41 CET 2017

Hi,

I create nice looking urls with the title of the event for the pages.

I have moved 'tx_sfeventmgt_pievent[controller]' and 'tx_sfeventmgt_pievent[action]' to <predefinedparts></predefinedparts>.

Now I have the problem that the download link for the calendar (ical) gets the same form as the page link. The download link is structured as follows:

tx_sfeventmgt_pievent[event]=XX tx_sfeventmgt_pievent[action]=icalDownload tx_sfeventmgt_pievent[controller]=Event

Is there any way to set a special rule for this particular link in CoolURI?
Thanks for every hint.

Robert