[TYPO3-english] Re: Simple photo gallery image size

max exan max.exander at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 15:01:50 CEST 2017

Hi, thank you for the answer, I use simple photo gallery (photo_gals).

My constant editor is this and is declared at root level:

# Limitation of picture widths in main content column:
styles.content.imgtext.maxW = 960

# Setting link targets to nothing (no frames mode)
PAGE_TARGET =
content.pageFrameObj =

# Making sure each line in image captions (of Image content elements) are applied to corresponding image number in the element:
styles.content.imgtext.captionSplit = 1
styles.content.imgtext.maxWInText = 0
styles.content.imgtext.linkWrap.width = 540
styles.content.imgtext.textMargin = 20
styles.content.loginform.pid = 0
styles.content.imgtext.colSpace = 20
styles.content.imgtext.borderColor = #5F8B00
styles.content.imgtext.borderThick = 1
styles.content.imgtext.borderSpace = 2
styles.content.imgtext.rowSpace = 18