[TYPO3-english] Simple chat on extbase. How to get messages without reload page?

Dmitry dmitry at typo3.ru.net
Sun Oct 22 17:58:44 CEST 2017

I'm doing an extension for a simple chat on extbase. For sending message I'm using ajax request with pagetype like

<!-- Here showing new messages -->

<!-- Form for send message -->
<f:form pageType="1337"	class="ajaxpost"...

As a result everything works fine. Sender can post messages without reloading page. But how make to sender can read messages from recipient without reload page. Or if I know what I have new mesage, page must be reload? Any idea or direction.
--
Kind regards,
Dmitry Vasilev