[TYPO3-english] tx_news export csv media file names

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed Oct 18 11:24:07 CEST 2017

I'm trying to export csv of news records, Web->List-> I choose the fields to export and the image field is called "Media file" and it shows the news images names comma separated.

When I export these files are changed into numbers (the number represents how many images there are, I think) in the created csv file.

What am I doing wrong?

And the version is 6.2.x (and yes, I know it's old, but IMHO export should work there too).

Regards,
Katja