[TYPO3-english] Multiple Plugins in TYPO3 Extension Typoscript Problem

Jürgen Pfusterschmied j.pfusterschmied at gmx.at
Wed Oct 4 14:47:58 CEST 2017

Dear List,

I try to create an TYPO3 extension with multiple Plugins in TYPO3 8.7 using EXTBASE (With and without Extensionbuilder).
I don't understand why, but the following TypoScript doesn't work: (Error no Template found...)

plugin.tx_test_pi1 {
  view {
    templateRootPaths.0 = EXT:test/Resources/Private/Templates/
..
}

plugin.tx_test_pi2 {
  view {
    templateRootPaths.0 = EXT:test/Resources/Private/Templates/
..
}

However, if I made the following changes all PlugIn's will work:

plugin.tx_test {
      view {
        templateRootPaths.0 = EXT:test/Resources/Private/Templates/
}

What I'm missing?
Thx for your time.

Jürgen