[TYPO3-english] Re: XLIFF translations: how to handle with clients

Urs Braem info at ursbraem.ch
Thu Nov 30 09:23:23 CET 2017

> 5. you can set variables in your translation, like (%s)

Yes, what I meant was something else: in your MODEL, create a table like tx_myext_translations. Edit in Backend. A custom vh, <me:getTranslation>{blog.authors}</me:getTranslation> to look it up.

-> but with the extension you posted, this becomes unnecessary.

Still, I'd be interested to know if the XLIFF way is faster/better than as described above