[TYPO3-english] Re: Command Controller: I can't execute a command that uses class repositories of my extension

christian ewigfrost christian-kulozik at gmx.net
Tue Nov 7 16:32:41 CET 2017

Quote: christian ewigfrost (ewigfrost) wrote on Tue, 07 November 2017 16:14
> Quote: christian ewigfrost (ewigfrost) wrote on Tue, 07 November 2017 16:08
> > Quote: Mikel wrote on Tue, 07 November 2017 16:02
> > > The execute method needs a return statement.
> > > Add return TRUE; add the end of your method.
> >
> > Thanks... It works.
> >
> > But the var dump returns NULL.
>
> Sry, i realized that the first host object has the uid 128... With that i get the object returned in var dump. So it works flawlessly.

But really thanks... So far at least i can access the repository but my biggest concern is actually how to get from here to be able to use findAll(), to auto generate my files as described in the initial post. Any idea why it works with findByUid() and not with findAll?