[TYPO3-english] Command Controller: I can't execute a command that uses class repositories of my extension

Mikel lists at con-version.com
Tue Nov 7 15:02:12 CET 2017

> I already registered the CommandController in the ext_localconf.php like this:
>
> if (TYPO3_MODE === 'BE') {
>
>   $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SC_OPTIONS']['extbase']['commandControllers'][] = 'Cjk\\Icingaconfgen\\Command\\SimpleCommandController';
>
> }

The commandController is something else. It makes commands executable from the shell (console / command line / however you wanna call it).

> So i need to additionally add the task? Is this for the execute function? Sry for these stupid questions, this is my 3rd day working with the scheduler and i'm very very new to Typo3, so pls don't hold it against me.^^

No problem. You did not choose the easy way to learn TYPO3 by developing a task :-)
I will try to explain as simple as possible:
TYPO3 has a scheduler system, which is invoked by a system’s cronjob. Therefor you need to setup a system cronjob calling the TYPO3 dispatcher,
The dispatcher triggers to execute all registered tasks in the scheduler (if they are scheduled).
So ONE system cronjob triggers the TYPO3 scheduler to execute all scheduled tasks.

You can also use a commandController and trigger that command directly from your cronjob. But this has nothing to do with the scheduler then...