[TYPO3-english] Re: Command Controller: I can't execute a command that uses class repositories of my extension

christian ewigfrost christian-kulozik at gmx.net
Tue Nov 7 14:31:18 CET 2017

One thing i'm confused about:

I already registered the CommandController in the ext_localconf.php like this:

if (TYPO3_MODE === 'BE') {

    $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SC_OPTIONS']['extbase']['commandControllers'][] = 'Cjk\\Icingaconfgen\\Command\\SimpleCommandController';

}

So i need to additionally add the task? Is this for the execute function? Sry for these stupid questions, this is my 3rd day working with the scheduler and i'm very very new to Typo3, so pls don't hold it against me.^^