[TYPO3-english] Re: Command Controller: I can't execute a command that uses class repositories of my extension

christian ewigfrost christian-kulozik at gmx.net
Tue Nov 7 14:04:29 CET 2017

..Also the part about: "The TypoScript needs to be present in the root page of your website for backend modules/CommandControllers to use them. I suggest you add the stuff to myext/Configuration/TypoScript/setup.txt and add the static template of your ext to the root page."

..Is something that i can't warp my head around. How do i do this and why should i do this?