[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: How to hook TYPO3 Form submit

Chris Taylor chris at christaylordeveloper.co.uk
Mon Nov 6 05:42:17 CET 2017

Thank you Jan but I'm really struggling to get any of this working.

You mention "The Routing Extension".  Is this something from the extension repository I can download?  I couldn't see anything. Can you send a link to it please?  If I could set up such a route for my ajax url, how do I protect that url from XSS and CSRF for example?

I tried setting up routing using the details here https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/InsideTypo3Reference/CoreArchitecture/Backend/Routing/Index.html with an (AjaxRoutes.php file) and with more information here https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/CoreApiReference/ApiOverview/JavaScript/Ajax/Backend/Index.html I wrote an ajax function that used the javascript variable TYPO3.settings.ajaxUrls but this didn't exist.  I got the impression I also need to load up a javascript lib somewhere in order for this to work?

I have opened a separate thread on this forum asking for a Typo3 frontend ajax example but no replies yet.