[TYPO3-english] Site moved - frontend blank

George Brooks truckeetrout at yahoo.com
Fri May 26 02:54:57 CEST 2017

I have managed to install/move a 6.2.30 site to a DreamHost staging site. After working through as many of the Install issues as possible I end up with a blank front end.  I've set displayErrors = 1; set to Development mode; added a phprc file with max_execution_time=240; but still have the following symptoms:

Frontend: Comparing my VM's source with staging source I see
`<link href="fileadmin/template/main/template.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">` only in VM source. Staging source code shows nothing between <body> & </body>.

Backend: Selecting a page, View in VM shows page, in staging is blank.

Install: continues to claim "PHP extension fileinfo not loaded", yet it is shown in phpinfo.

There are no errors logged or displayed anywhere I can find.