[TYPO3-english] Re: Moving a site

George Brooks truckeetrout at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 21:03:49 CEST 2017

The src file is above ../public. ../public includes the symlinks.

The installation is highly suspect.  The site became inaccessible when the host did an unannounced PHP upgrade in March. I was the only technically literate person available to deal with the situation and I was totally unfamiliar with Typo3.  It was a major scramble to get the site upgraded to a marginally functional 6.2. With this background:

 List view of id = 0 says nothing about fileadmin or anything else. Filelist tells me there are permission errors which I assume need to be resolved. I'm going to experiment on a VM to put together a procedure.

George