[TYPO3-english] translation

Simon G signix at gmail.com
Tue May 23 17:22:44 CEST 2017

Hi

I am currently trying to move a website from 4.XLTS to 7.X LTS. All went well except the translation and the home page.
I move the template to fluid and the translation seems broken.

I use the fuild viewheleper to see what is happening :

</v:condition.page.isLanguage>
<v:page.language>

This always return 0 no matter wich parameter I ams ending. Itried with &L=1, &L=2, this always display 0 and the content is displayed in my default language. I can see the translations in backend but I can not see them on the website.

I have realurl installed which convert the url perfectly.

Is there anything I am missing ?

Thank you for your help